Saturday 22 January 2011

Land Of The Rising Sun


JAPAN! I've always wanted to go for as long as I can remember and now its finally booked! As soon as I finish my placement in China, I will be catching a plane to Hong Kong and then taking the short 4 1/2 hour flight over to Japan! Not only will I get to see and experience the country but I'll also get to do all of this with my trusty Asian Caucasian Tina Newton !

Tina has been loads of times so we're renting a flat and hopefully going to get to see all the great sights. Hopefully by this time in July I should be a bit more at ease with the culture in Asia and it shouldn't be a huge culture shock. So over the few weeks we're over in Japan I do have a long list of things I want to visit. Hopefully my tour guide Tina will know how to get there!

So here is a rough list of all the sights I hope to get done:




And that's only the half of it! Hopefully when you check back here in 6 months time I will be able to blog about all of these things and more! So this was just a quick update on what else I'm going to be doing while over in the East and I should be able to give a more detailed update when I'm actually over there!



No comments:

Post a Comment